CureSearch for Children’s Cancer is pleased to offer three webinars for parents and caregivers of children with cancer. Each will be presented by medical professionals specializing in the webinar’s topic. These webinars were made possible by a grant from American Legion Child Welfare Foundation.
Webinar Series for Parents of Children With Cancer
Coping With Cancer
- Community Support
- School Support
- School Support Overview
- Guidance for School Personnel
- Guidance for Parents
- Learning Problems During or After Treatment
- How Will We Get Through This?
- Can Something Good Come From This?
- Grieving and Palliative Care
- Informed Consent
- Parents Webinars
- Child Life Specialist Webinars
- School Personnel Webinars
- Video Library