Job Title: Manager, Digital Marketing
Reports to: VP, Communications & Campaign Development
Supervises: Contractors, Interns, Volunteers
Status: Full-Time, Exempt
The Digital Marketing Manager will develop and execute strategies to expand CureSearch’s digital footprint, increase brand awareness, leverage partnerships, engage new and existing supporters, and drive fundraising success. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in social media strategy/management, digital marketing, brand development, and/or online fundraising. This key position will develop content that sustains the organization’s voice across all digital communications platforms in support of all organizational departments. The candidate should also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
This is a remote position and the candidate must have a home office and the ability to work independently while also utilizing tools and technology to collaborate and communicate in a virtual environment.
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies to support the strategic goals of each organizational department while maintaining a consistent and engaging brand voice.
- Create and manage content for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other social media channels to build brand awareness, enhance partnerships, support fundraising initiatives, and strategically engage with each platform’s unique audience.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM, email, and social media, to drive website traffic, build our social audience, and support campaign recruitment efforts.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive editorial calendar to support key initiatives and events, leverage partnerships, and drive brand messaging and ensure relevant and engaging content across all digital channels.
- Position CureSearch as a leader in the space and a best-in-class constituent resource, using digital media to share stakeholder perspectives and provide information that’s compelling, engaging and relevant.
- Cultivate relationships with influencers, blogger and like-minded groups in the pediatric cancer space.
- Manage organizational blogs. Create relevant and engaging content to highlight internal and external news, stories and updates.
- Ensure all digital content is consistent in terms of style, quality and brand voice, with attention to SEO optimization.
- Collect and strategize utilization of user generated content for all social channels.
- Contribute to the development of a long-term strategy for electronic giving that promotes the CureSearch brand and inspires financial support.
- Collaborate with graphic designers to create unique digital content.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Evaluate emerging technologies and trends. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or related position.
- In-depth working knowledge of social media platforms and best practices.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our organization’s various types of content.
- Experience managing SEO/SEM, email, and/or social media advertising campaigns.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop or similar software. Proficiency in HTML is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently in a remote environment while building and maintaining strong collaborative relationships with colleagues and supervisors.
- Up to date on digital marketing and digital fundraising trends and technologies.
- Experience working for a non-profit organization preferred.
- Desire and ability to thrive in fast-paced, resource-constrained environment.
- Occasional travel may be required, estimated at <5%.
Salary $55,000-$65,000. Please submit your resume and a cover letter to HR-BC4@curesearch.org.
We are proud to be an EEO Employer.