Posted: November 15, 2017
Give back for children’s cancer this holiday season. We need your support to make less-toxic treatments possible for children with cancer. Here are three simple ways you can help starting today:
1. Host a CureSearch “DIY” Gold campaign. CureSearch Gold is the perfect way to rally your friends and family around a shared cause. Host an event like a holiday sweater party, a chili cook-off or organize your own Turkey Trot 5K to raise money for children’s cancer.
2. Shop with CureSearch. Give back with your holiday shopping. We have an array of shopping and merchandise partners who support us with no additional cost to you.
- Visit amazonsmile.com and select ‘CureSearch for Children’s Cancer’ as your favorite charity and shop as you normally do.
- BeautyKind and PÜR Cosmetics are offering a free $25 gift card, and 5% of every order containing a PUR product will be donated to CureSearch.
- Visit Shop With CureSearch for a full list of ways you can give back with your holiday shopping.
3. Donate today. Check your Giving Tuesday donation off the list early this year and set up a recurring monthly gift. Just $16 a month helps pay for one hour of lab time for a cancer researcher while $62 a month pays for one week of support for a child in a clinical trial.
Your support is crucial for our superheroes like Aleya, who at 6 years old was diagnosed with pilomyxoid astrocytoma, a type of brain tumor inside her spinal cord. Pediatric cancer research is the reason she was quickly diagnosed and treated.
Want more stories like this?
Get emails that matter, when it matters.