Reports to: National Director, Campaign Development
Submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, CureSearch for Children’s Cancer has been a driving force in pediatric cancer research. Our unique and innovative funding strategy is changing the pediatric cancer landscape from within and accelerating the development of new and better treatments for the more than 15,000 children diagnosed each year. Our purpose-driven team collaborates in a remote, supportive and connected environment. If you’re looking to feel good about the work you do and the people you work with, consider joining us!
We’re currently seeking a Campaigns Coordinator to join our Campaign Development Team which is responsible for over 40% of CureSearch’s annual revenue. Reporting to the National Director of Campaign Development, the coordinator will contribute to the success of the team by providing assistance with nationwide fundraising events. This includes administrative support, event planning, local public relations efforts, supply management and onsite event support as assigned.
Please submit a COVER LETTER with your resume.
Responsibilities and Duties
Performing complex administrative duties in a timely and efficient manner, with little supervision, exercising discretion, and solid decision-making. Some duties may include:
- Researching venues and funding sources.
- Writing acknowledgment, thank you and solicitation communication.
- Managing bulk mailings and event materials.
- Responding to constituent questions and needs.
- Supporting the campaign development team with projects and event planning.
- Tracking inventory (this may include managing a storage unit).
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with outside partners.
- Traveling to assigned events and offering assistance as needed (e.g., setting up, tearing down and event execution).
Position Requirements and Preferences
- You have an undergraduate degree preferably in Nonprofit Management, Communications, Hospitality, Business Administration or Marketing.
- You are highly organized and efficient with task management. You’re not one to waste time and you love to mark off items on your to-do list.
- You work independently but also collaborate well with others.
- You are tech savvy and well-versed in MSOffice, Google Suite, & Adobe (Canva knowledge is a huge plus).
- You have at least one year of programmatic and administrative support preferably in events or fundraising programs.
- You have a successful track record in managing projects small and large and you are usually the one that keeps everything in order.
Work Hours, Travel & Other Requirements
- Some travel may be required for this position.
- Some nights and weekends may be required on occasion.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit for extended periods of time, use technology throughout the day and collaborate using devices with reliable internet service.
- The position requires the ability to lift 25-30 lbs regularly.
Team, Culture, Salary & Benefits
We offer an autonomous and flexible remote work environment with a team that is welcoming, supportive and connected. We’re scattered across the US but feel like we’re sitting next to each other (when we need to be). We do our best work laughing and learning from each other. CureSearch offers fair and competitive compensation, paid time off and retirement benefit with match once eligible. As this is a part-time role, health benefits are not included. As we are a remote team, we also offer equipment and phone stipends.
If you'd like to learn more about us and this position, please submit your resume and a cover letter briefly describing your suitability for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to limited bandwidth, we will only consider submissions with both a cover letter and resume.
CureSearch is committed to providing fair and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. Please apply if this is a role that will get you excited to come to work each day. Our team is made up of purpose-driven and caring individuals with different professional and personal backgrounds. We support and learn from each other and hope to do that with you!