As you and your family navigate the challenging waters of having a child with cancer, each of you will likely experience a wide variety of emotions and behaviors. And, these emotions and behaviors may vary greatly from family member to family member. It is important to understand that just as each person is different, so too is the way each individual behaves during difficult times. Help in understanding the behaviors of your family members, and of your child with cancer, is available not only on this website, but also by reaching out to the social workers and doctors helping your child at this time.
Coping With Cancer
- Community Support
- School Support
- School Support Overview
- Guidance for School Personnel
- Guidance for Parents
- Learning Problems During or After Treatment
- How Will We Get Through This?
- Can Something Good Come From This?
- Grieving and Palliative Care
- Informed Consent
- Parents Webinars
- Child Life Specialist Webinars
- School Personnel Webinars
- Video Library