Charity Navigator: CureSearch has earned a Four-Star rating with Charity Navigator, which notes: "If this organization aligns with your passions and values, you can give with confidence. This overall score is calculated from multiple beacon scores, weighted as follows: 80% Accountability & Finance, 10% Leadership & Adaptability, 10% Culture & Community."
GuideStar: CureSearch is a Platinum participant in the GuideStar Exchange program. Participation allows us to update key information directly to GuideStar so it is available to its millions of users on a regular basis. It provides richer and broader information about our programs, impact, finances, people and more. CureSearch has provided evidence of impact, financial data, IRS Forms 990 and our mission objectives.
GreatNonprofits: CureSearch has earned a spot on the 2023 Top Rated List! GreatNonprofits' Top-Rated Nonprofits are endorsed by clients, volunteers, and their community who have shared inspiring testimonials about our their personal experience with us.
Making an Impact
Only research will spark new discoveries in childhood cancer, leading to clinical trial options for patients today and ultimately, to less-toxic treatments for patients around the world. We know that our volunteers and donors place their trust in us to identify and fund the most innovative research projects while effectively managing expenses to maximize program support.
In 2022, 71% of our expenses were allocated to programs, primarily research grants across our three research funding arms: Young Investigator, Acceleration Initiative and Catapult Awards. Our active projects include phase 1 clinical trials testing potentially groundbreaking new treatments for the deadly brain tumors DIPG and high-grade glioma, and the preclinical development of innovative new therapies for hard-to-treat tumors like neuroblastoma and a high-risk subtype of ALL. For 2023, we anticipate that our program investment will continue to exceed 70% of total expenses.
We are grateful to the donors, fundraisers, and volunteers who support our shared mission to end children’s cancer, and we are committed to stewarding every dollar raised toward the greatest impact on the children, adolescents, and young adults who are depending on us.
- 2022 CureSearch Annual Report
- 2021 CureSearch Annual Report
- 2020 CureSearch Annual Report
- 2019 CureSearch Annual Report
- 2018 CureSearch Annual Report
Audited Financial Statements
- Fiscal Year 2022 Audited Financial Statements for period ending 12/31/22
- Fiscal Year 2021 Audited Financial Statements for period ending 12/31/21
- Fiscal Year 2020 Audited Financial Statements for period ending 12/31/20
- Fiscal Year 2019 Audited Financial Statements for period ending 12/31/19
- Fiscal Year 2018 Audited Financial Statements for period ending 12/31/18
Federal 990 Tax Forms
- Fiscal Year 2022 Federal Tax Return for period ending 12/31/22
- Fiscal Year 2021 Federal Tax Return for period ending 12/31/21
- Fiscal Year 2020 Federal Tax Return for period ending 12/31/20
- Fiscal Year 2019 Federal Tax Return for period ending 12/31/19
- Fiscal Year 2018 Federal Tax Return for period ending 12/31/18