CureSearch has established the legacy fund program to provide families a personal and impactful way to honor their child’s journey by directly funding the most promising childhood cancer research. A legacy fund is a great way to further your personal commitment to accelerating the development of new, better childhood cancer treatments.
The Benefits of a Fund at CureSearch
• A legacy fund is a much simpler alternative to establishing your own family foundation. A fund allows you to skip the hassle of IRS regulations.
• CureSearch provides all the administrative support you need, including tax receipting and accounting.
• CureSearch offers expertise on the best way to realize the impact you wish to have in the search for cures for children's cancers.
• A fund at CureSearch gives you access to our national network of the very best care providers, researchers, and scientific leaders in children's cancer.
• Your child's fund will have a designated webpage where you can share personal stories and reports on the good work you are doing with the donations you receive. The site also allows your friends and family to make credit card contributions to your child's fund.
HOW TO GET STARTED
With a minimum donation of $25,000 or a commitment to raise this amount within twelve months, CureSearch will establish a legacy fund in your child's name. To learn more, please contact Elizabeth Rose at (240) 235-2214 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re proud to partner with our Legacy Fund families, and grateful for the opportunity to share their stories.