Making an Impact
Only research will spark new discoveries in childhood cancer, leading to clinical trial options for patients today and ultimately, to less-toxic treatments for patients around the world. We know that our volunteers and donors place their trust in us to identify and fund the most innovative research projects while effectively managing expenses to maximize program support.
In 2018, over 70% of our expenses were allocated to programs, primarily research grants across all 3 of our funding arms: Young Investigator, Acceleration Initiative, and a $1 million award to support a game-changing clinical trial for a game-changing new brain cancer treatment.
We are grateful to the donors, fundraisers and volunteers who support our shared mission to end children’s cancer, and we are committed to stewarding every dollar raised toward the greatest impact on the children, adolescents and young adults who are depending on us.
- 2017 CureSearch Annual Report
- 2016 CureSearch Annual Report
- 2015 CureSearch Annual Report
- 2014 CureSearch Annual Report
Audited Financial Statements
- Fiscal Year 2018 Audited Financial Statements for period ending 12/31/18
- Fiscal Year 2017 Audited Financial Statements for period ending 12/31/17
- Fiscal Year 2016 Audited Financial Statements for period ending 12/31/16
- Fiscal Year 2015 Audited Financial Statements for period ending 12/31/15
Federal Tax Returns
- Fiscal Year 2016 Federal Tax Return for period ending 12/31/16
- Fiscal Year 2015 Federal Tax Return for period ending 12/31/15
- Fiscal Year 2014 Federal Tax Return for period ending 12/31/14