Making an Impact
Since separating as the fiscal agent for the COG in 2012, we have had one goal: to raise monies to support the most innovative and impactful research to save more children battling cancer.
Our program support, which we anticipate will climb to nearly 70% for 2018, reflects this goal and allows us to fund all areas of the research spectrum: Young Investigators, Translational Research, and, in 2018, our first nearly $1 million award to support a game-changing clinical trial for brain cancer at Yale University.
Only research will spark new discoveries in pediatric cancer, leading to new treatments, cures and commercialization. It is with this in mind that we are relentless in searching for ways to drive forward in supporting critical research to yield results in the short three to five-year timeframe. We are most grateful to the donors and event participants who allow us to do so; we continue our commitment to steward those dollars toward the greatest impact.
Audited Financial Statements
- Fiscal Year 2017 Audited Financial Statements for period ending 12/31/17
- Fiscal Year 2016 Audited Financial Statements for period ending 12/31/16
- Fiscal Year 2015 Audited Financial Statements for period ending 12/31/15 | CureSearch Program to Overhead Expense Ratio
- Fiscal Year 2014 Audited Financial Statements for period ending 12/31/14
Federal Tax Returns
- Fiscal Year 2016 Federal Tax Return for period ending 12/31/16
- Fiscal Year 2015 Federal Tax Return for period ending 12/31/15
- Fiscal Year 2014 Federal Tax Return for period ending 12/31/14