Audited Financial Statements
In 2012, after separating from the COG, Curesearch’s Board of Directors and executive team put a multi-year plan in place to grow revenues to fund best-in-class research while managing expenses. Our goal is now as it was then – to make the greatest impact on children battling cancer.
Excitedly, our post-2012 strategies are working. Our program support has climbed from 49% in 2014 to nearly 65% in 2016, all while reducing fundraising expenses from 37% to 25%. Additionally, our administrative expenses have decreased from 14% to 11% in that same time period. We continue all efforts to grow these trends in 2017 and beyond.
Only research will spark new discoveries in pediatric cancer, leading to new treatments, cures and commercialization. It is with this in mind that we are relentless in searching for ways to drive forward innovative and impactful research. We are most grateful to the donors and event participants who allow us to do so; we continue our commitment to steward those dollars toward the greatest impact.
- Fiscal Year 2016 Audited Financial Statements for period ending 12/31/16
- Fiscal Year 2015 Audited Financial Statements for period ending 12/31/15 | CureSearch Program to Overhead Expense Ratio
- Fiscal Year 2014 Audited Financial Statements for period ending 12/31/14
Federal Tax Returns
- Fiscal Year 2016 Federal Tax Return for period ending 12/31/16
- Fiscal Year 2015 Federal Tax Return for period ending 12/31/15
- Fiscal Year 2014 Federal Tax Return for period ending 12/31/14