If this is a new idea to you or one that that you wish to explore further, here are some different ways people have found some benefits from their cancer experience:
- Think back on your experiences: what are some positive changes that occurred because of having cancer? In what ways are you stronger? Were there positive changes in your relationships with family? Friends? How do you see yourself differently?
- Talk with family members and friends about your experiences
- Make a list of positive things about your experience and positive personal changes
- Write about your experiences
- Play songs or create music that expresses some of the changes you see in yourself
- Draw, paint, or create things that express they way you feel
Exploring the Idea of Personal Growth was last modified: November 19th, 2014 by