While coping with a cancer diagnosis and managing the treatments is painful and challenging, it is important to remember that the majority of children’s cancer patients survive this frightening disease. To help you through this experience, a group of medical professionals who work with children, adolescents, young adults and their families have developed articles designed to help you process your feelings, understand and address difficult behaviors and remain positive.
How Will We Get Through This?
Coping With Cancer
- Community Support
- School Support
- School Support Overview
- Guidance for School Personnel
- Guidance for Parents
- Learning Problems During or After Treatment
- How Will We Get Through This?
- Can Something Good Come From This?
- Grieving and Palliative Care
- Informed Consent
- Parents Webinars
- Child Life Specialist Webinars
- School Personnel Webinars
- Video Library