Posted: January 4, 2019
Five ways to meet your New Year’s Resolution
Resolve to make it your best year yet by training for the ultimate adventure with CureSearch! The CureSearch Ultimate Hike is the only national hiking fundraiser dedicated to fighting children’s cancer. This fully supported adventure of a lifetime is your chance to make 2019 your most memorable year yet.
Here are five ways to meet your resolution with the CureSearch Ultimate Hike:
- Get more exercise. Are you one of the 65% of Americans who plan to exercise more in 2019? Then plan on joining CureSearch’s Ultimate Hike program and train for a 20-30 mile trek in one day. Helping end children’s cancer is great motivation to get moving!
- Spend more time with family. A day in the woods with a sibling, spouse or child can lead to a lifetime of memories and change your relationship in the best of ways.
- Make new friends. You’ll make lifelong friends on one of the many beautiful trails across the country. Get started by visiting ultimatehike.org and signing up for one of our info sessions.
- Get outside more. Spending time in nature reduces stress and with Ultimate Hike it also helps drive treatments and cures to a child fighting cancer. Whether it’s the mountains on the Foothills Trail or the fall foliage on the Tecumseh Trail, there are gorgeous views waiting to be seen. Check out our seven Ultimate Hike locations.
- Make a difference. One of the best ways to change your life is to make a difference in someone else’s! It’s time to lace up your hiking boots and make an impact for the 43 children diagnosed with cancer each day.