The 40,000 children currently in treatment for childhood cancer in the United States need you to stand alongside them and leave your mark this September for Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.
Why should you leave your mark and put an end to childhood cancer? Because #MakeItGoldForKids is a powerful movement that starts with you, and because of these seven reasons:
- Today, 43 parents will hear the words, “Your child has cancer.”
- Every one out of eight children that are diagnosed with cancer will not survive. Sixty percent of those who do survive will suffer late term effects such as infertility, heart failure and secondary cancers.
- Cancer is the No. 1 disease-killer of children in the U.S., and the second overall killer of children, behind car accidents.
- Because of the lack of research funding, only three drugs have been developed specifically for pediatric cancer.
- Somebody has to do something to change the odds for children with cancer – and YOU are somebody.
- Your involvement in the #MakeItGoldForKids campaign will help CureSearch spread awareness about the need for childhood cancer research.
- The spreading of awareness about the need for childhood cancer research will motivate and empower an army of supporters to take action and change the odds for children battling cancer.
Leave your mark this September and #MakeItGoldForKids! Become a leader of this movement and join the Gold Getters today!
For more information, contact email@example.com.
Want more stories like this?
Get emails that matter, when it matters.