There’s a lot to manage when there is a cancer diagnosis – from appointments and treatments to allergies and side effects. That is why CureSearch developed the CancerCare mobile app to make providing excellent care for children with cancer easier. After downloading the app, you will have quick access to a simple dashboard allowing you, your family and other caregivers to:
- Organize treatment dates and medication schedules all in one place; and automatically synchronize it with your phone’s calendar
- Track patient mood, side effects and blood counts, in real time
- View reports to see trends
- Access Cancer Care Resources right from the app
- Confidentially share all of this information with other family caregivers. Mom can add side effects and dad will see it on his phone.
The CureSearch CancerCare mobile app provides support for the parents and caregivers of the more than 15,000 children diagnosed with cancer every year, and the more than 40,000 children undergoing cancer treatment this year alone.
We did it! Our CancerCare app won first place and $10,000 in The Mobileys national app competition. The Mobileys, sponsored by Mobile Future, honors non-profits and entrepreneurs who inspire and make a difference through mobile innovation.
CancerCare App Testimonials
“This is the perfect way to track and trace all your meds, appointments and notes.”
“[The app] is an easy place to keep track of what is going on. It is very easy to get caught up in medical jargon and this allows you to write things down and then go back and read them when you have a quiet moment.”
“The ability for a parent to keep track of their child’s health, blood counts, and everything with an app is awesome.”
“Being able to input or recall info anywhere makes life easier.”
Special thanks to TripAdvisor for supporting the CureSearch CancerCare app.